Price Checking on CT440

/ Price Checking on CT440 #1  

tedhrs

Bronze Member
Just had a dealer quote me $26500 for a CT440 with FEL. I feel this is a bit high since they are more or less going out of the tractor business. I replied back to him showing my concerns with parts being available and warranty service. Hope he comes back better.
I can get a Kioti DK40SE with FEL and Hydro drive for $21800 from my local dealer.

What do you guys think on that price?

/ Price Checking on CT440 #2  
I think you already did your own price check if an identical orange colored one costs $4700 less.

/ Price Checking on CT440
He emailed me back and will only drop $882 off the price.

He did add this little bit of info though,

" We’re required to honor warranty claims while warranty is in effect, so yes our service department would continue to service these. We are also required by law to carry parts for 10 years after a model is discontinued. After that, parts are sourced through aftermarket manufacturers."

/ Price Checking on CT440 #4  
I think you already did your own price check if an identical orange colored one costs $4700 less.

Actually, the FEL's are different along with some wiring, the seat and a few other little things. From what I remember, the FEL on the Kioti is a fair bit stronger. Does he have the tractor in stock? I'm going to bet he doesn't and really doesn't want to order one. You answered your own question, now go buy a DK40.

/ Price Checking on CT440
Went to kioti dealer and confirmed my order of the dk40se.
Now to get it in.

/ Price Checking on CT440 #6  
Wooo hoooo. Congrats

/ Price Checking on CT440 #7  
2700 lbs of lift off, ya boys