CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX)

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #1  

Slowtorque

Tractor
Cub Cadet 1782
Just 37 hours on her but it has been a while since I have changed the engine oil so it is time. Rather than go to the distant Bobcat dealer, it would be nice to run to the local auto parts store and pick up a Purolator equivalent. Or a WIX. Can anyone help with the filter numbers for either brand? Many thanks.

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #2  
Why don't you just go on-line to a Kioti dealer have the correct one sent. Not sure if it will cross.

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #3  
goto wix site and they have chart for kiotis.

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #4  
I go with Wix filters because they sponsor the #39 car in NASCAR.

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #5  
The wix # is 51324 for the oil filter

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #6  
If the tractor is under warranty get the filter from the dealer. If not go with the wix.

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #7  
What does the warranty have to do with it? Se Magnuson-Moss Act.

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #8  
Wix & Purolator both have 2 or 3 lines of filters, get their premium line. No danger of warranty issues if they show the application in their catalog, most likely cheaper & easier to get than Bobcat.
90cummins

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #9  
What does the warranty have to do with it? Se Magnuson-Moss Act.

It gives them a loop hole. If you use their filters it could save a lot of head aches. When I was having problems with mine the Bobcat rep went to the parts counter to make sure I bought the filters there.

/ CT235 Engine Oil FIlter Recommendation (Purolator or WIX) #10  
Bullitt, I've got to give you that one, and I don't admit I'm wrong very often. When I dealt with a warranty issue unrelated to parts, they seemed to cave on the grey area when they looked up that I had bought $800 worth of parts from Bobcat.