Last chance to talk me out of it...

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #21  
Michigan Iron has a semi quick attach that I bought and it does the job just fine. No welding. Changing from Bucket to forks was almost impossible for one person with the pin on bucket. Not enough hands to hold everything in place and put pins in.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #22  
What is a "semi" quick attach and how much does it cost?

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #23  
I just read your comment about McCormick as a parts/service provider. How close are they in components/design to the Bobcat and Kioti tractors?

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #24  
Kioti is a subsidiary of Daedong and sells Deadong manufactured tractors. Bobcat sold Doedong manufactured tractors. McCormick sells Daedong manufactured tractors. The best I know they are the same tractors painted different colors. Any experts know differently?

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #25  
Just out of curiosity, how many peanuts did they charge you? I got mine for 18,000.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it...
Just out of curiosity, how many peanuts did they charge you? I got mine for 18,000.

Are you sure you want to know? It may sting a bit. Remember though, mine is a 2010 showroom model with 8 hours on the meter.

Last chance not to look.....

Scroll down.

$12,700 :)

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #28  
That's a solid deal.

Prices on remaining inventory are trending downward.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #29  
Incredible deal, congrats. More pics!

/ Last chance to talk me out of it...
ct230home.jpg

My baby is home!!! :)

Dealer is having hard time finding R-4's :( (Actually, I don't think he is trying too hard, but I did steal it from him)

Anyone want to trade for a new set of R-1's?