Last chance to talk me out of it...

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #1  

EMTspud

Tractor
Bobcat CT230
Got a smokin' deal lined up for a CT235. Likely gonna pull the trigger tomorrow. My dealer is a huge Bobcat dealer, and the sales guy reassured me that there will still be parts and service available for "at least ten years- it's the law". I am praying this is true. So...... Are all of you Bobcat owners hearing the same thing? Any of you nervous? Last question: Have any of you heard if Kioti will service these tractors?

Thanks in advance. I am new here, so forgive me if I am asking idiotic questions.

--spud--:)

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #2  
I guess I'm not very worried about it. Parts should be available through kioti or mcCormick dealers. I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't service a white tractor when they are experts on the red or orange versions of it. Most shops are happy to charge their shop rate.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #3  
Im not worried at all. Bobcat will handle parts and service years to come. Bobcat always stands behind their product and i trust them to do so

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #4  
Go for it.

Any NEW incentives from Bobcat to sweeten the deal in April?

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #5  
Go for it.

Any NEW incentives from Bobcat to sweeten the deal in April?

Incentives are still the same. A rebate (varies by model); then either low rate financing, free loader, or additional cash rebate. This last rebate is less than loader price so if you want a loader and can pay cash or get your own financing the Free Loader is better way to go.

/ Last chance to talk me out of it...
Happy new CT owner :)

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #8  
Congrats on the new tractor!

/ Last chance to talk me out of it...
I have no idea why I posted that it was a 235. It's not. It is a 230. Paid for it today, it will be delivered Tuesday with a brush guard and R-4 tires :)

Fellas, this is a 2010 model with EIGHT hours on it. It was a dealer showroom model. It was this particular dealer's last CT tractor and they decided to offload it for peanuts. Standard warranty which starts today :) I am AMPED! :) tractorsmall.jpg

/ Last chance to talk me out of it... #10  
You will love it. Do you have any idea how much the dealer charged you to change the turf tires to the R4 tires, or did it get lost in the whole deal? I love mine, Mama claimed my ct225 for herself and let me buy another ct235. I am a freak. I love that woman.