New ct235 leaking antifreeze when using block heater

/ New ct235 leaking antifreeze when using block heater #1  

Bobcat racer

Tractor
Bobcat ct235
I bought a new Ct235 paid $15,000 with upgraded seat, block heater, bobtach bucket, and rear work light. When I use the block heater it leaks antifreeze. I can run it for an hour and let it set for days and it won't leak only if I plug in the block heater it leaks. I felt the plug that goes into the block and it was very very hot. Also bought a Bobcat tiller and box scraper. Can't wait for the snow to melt. Called the dealer and they don't know. Any ideas?? Thanks

/ New ct235 leaking antifreeze when using block heater #2  
I know my Bobcat CT235 had the smell of antifreeze on it for probably 30 hours from the block heater install. They pressure washed it and I did to, it had to burn off.

/ New ct235 leaking antifreeze when using block heater
When I got home tonight I plugged it in to see if it would leak. Two hours later their was a puddle. Nothing coming out of the plug but I did find the leak. It is coming out of the main hose that goes into the engine on the bottom side. Thanks to those who replied. Can't wait to use it. It's my first tractor. Also bought a set forks. I am glad I found this forum, seems like a lot of info on here. Thanks

/ New ct235 leaking antifreeze when using block heater #5  
From your post, it seems as if the tractor has not been run much yet, an probably not worked hard enough to get it up to temperature? If so, it sounds like your lower radiator hose clamp is a little loose from the factory. The block heater is pressurizing the system and is causing the leak. Find the hose clamp and snug it up a bit.