Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice

/ Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice #1  
Tractor
LS XR3037 & Kubota BX25D-1
I found a good deal on a NEW Bobcat CT440 with the loader. Since Bobcat is getting out of the tractor business would it be a bad idea to purchase one now? Just not sure how support and parts availability will be down the road if problems arise.

/ Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice #2  
They said by law they have to have parts for 10 years. From what I understand kioti parts will fit

I got mine for 20,500. Loader and bucket

/ Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice
Ok, Thanks. I found a 2011 model with 27 hours over at a local dealer. It has never been registered and sold as new. They priced it to me for $16,500 with the loader. That sounds pretty darn good.

/ Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice #4  
Yea that's awesome price. I'm currently looking to add front aux lines from everything attachments

/ Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice #6  
I bought a 2010 CK30 in May of this year. 10 hours on the showroom model. I just took it into my local Kioti Dealer for its 50-hour service. No problem. Parts easily cross-matched.

Oh, and for those interested, my 50-hour service was $440.

/ Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice #7  
Ok, Thanks. I found a 2011 model with 27 hours over at a local dealer. It has never been registered and sold as new. They priced it to me for $16,500 with the loader. That sounds pretty darn good.
Yep, that's pretty darn good! Especially with a full warranty. I doubt you could find a used DK40SE any cheaper than that. Get them to load rear tires with rim guard, add a second remote, and do the 50hr service too. The only significant difference is the CT440 doesn't have draft control, but that's only really used for plowing. And you could still plow without it.

/ Bobcat CT440 Buying Advice #8  
Adam,

Did you ever buy the ct440? Bring us up to date please.