FEL Leakdown

/ FEL Leakdown #1  

mkyaky

Tractor
Bobcat ct230
My Bobcat CT230 FEL will lower about a foot in 10 minutes from fully extended with nothing in the bucket is this normal. Only has 100 hrs on tractor. Dont want to bug the dealer if this is common. Seems annoying. Thanks Mike

/ FEL Leakdown #2  
Already answered that in another post.

/ FEL Leakdown #3  
J J do you remember which post it was would like to hear you answer. thanks Steve

/ FEL Leakdown #4  
My Bobcat CT230 FEL will lower about a foot in 10 minutes from fully extended with nothing in the bucket is this normal. Only has 100 hrs on tractor. Dont want to bug the dealer if this is common. Seems annoying. Thanks Mike

Answer: No not normal. Not from my experience with my Kioti DK35se. it might lower a foot in a few days, not minutes. I left the 3pt up a few nights ago, and went back in 16 hours, it had lowered less than 2 inches. and it weighs 750 lbs. You either have leaky cylinders or leaky loader control valve. You could un hook the lift hoses to find out which. I assume it is the lift not the curl/dump that is going down?

james K0UA

/ FEL Leakdown #5  
Answer: No not normal. Not from my experience with my Kioti DK35se. it might lower a foot in a few days, not minutes. I left the 3pt up a few nights ago, and went back in 16 hours, it had lowered less than 2 inches. and it weighs 750 lbs. You either have leaky cylinders or leaky loader control valve. You could un hook the lift hoses to find out which. I assume it is the lift not the curl/dump that is going down?

james K0UA

Thanks for the quick answer, How does the wicked Grapple work on your tractor?