3-Point Hitch Top and tilt

/ Top and tilt #1  

blake037374

Silver Member
Tractor
CT440
Any body have any suggestions for top and tilt kits? I have a bobcat ct440 I checked bobcat dealer for rear remote setup but it puts the handles next to my right leg and don't really like that by my leg. I saw someone that mounted valve for it next to seat

/ Top and tilt #2  
I believe that those control levers can be modified to get them away from being so close to your leg, and that is what I would do. As far as the actual "T&T" set, (cylinders, hoses, QDs, flow restrictors) you would be looking at $635 + shipping if you get them from me. If you want to go after market valves, I can set you up with a 2 spool set for $755, but recommend the 3 spool for $890.

Email me if you are interested. ;)

/ Top and tilt #4  
You have pictures of your control valves?

These are what I sell. Made in Germany. The guy that installed that loader valve on the right side of his seat next to the fender has been having some problems with the valve.:( To bad too, he did a GREAT installation of that whole setup. :thumbsup:

/ Top and tilt
I see most with box blade. I'm assuming you can still bushhog with it

/ Top and tilt #7  
What problems was he having?

Major internal leakage and it was starting to look like it was at a rate of what the manufacturer was saying was acceptable. :eek: So the hydraulic cylinders were dropping at a rate that was really unacceptable to be properly used. :(

Yes, all normal 3pt work should be able to be performed.