Rear Hydraulics

/ Rear Hydraulics #11  
Hi,
Today I completed installing a single set of rear remotes on my CT235. It was not a hard job but took me way longer than the "about 1 hour" estimate that was mentioned with the kit. I was not in a hurry and enjoyed the task.
If you have any questions on your install, let me know.

/ Rear Hydraulics #12  
Do you want to do factory parts or find the parts from Surplus or Baileynet and do it your self and save big bucks?

/ Rear Hydraulics
Do you want to do factory parts or find the parts from Surplus or Baileynet and do it your self and save big bucks?

I would like to stick with OEM parts for now so everything fits without any modifications. The front remotes has my dealer stumped as they dont show in the parts catalog, unless we are not looking at the right spot.

/ Rear Hydraulics #14  
Bobcat didn't list a front kit for the CT225-235 only because of the lower pump flow, but kit for the CT440 will work with some modification to the coupler mounting bracket.
Could also do like I did and run front grapple using 1 of the rear remotes.

/ Rear Hydraulics
Dennis - had not thought of that. Was it fairly easy to do? I could just get the dual rear remote kit and go from there. Was going to start with the single first.

/ Rear Hydraulics #16  
Easy enough to do. I ran my hose in 2 sections, so I could disconnect them at the loader mast in case I needed to remove the loader. I didn't use quick disconnects there since I rarely take the loader off, I had my hoses made with male on one end and female swivel on the other for that connection. Tip I learned on TBN - use a garden hose to run where you want the hoses to be, mark the garden hose and measure that length for hoses you need made. 1/4" hose is plenty to run a grapple up there, might want to use 3/8" if there is chance of using a hydraulic post hole digger.

/ Rear Hydraulics
Thanks again Dennis. I have been looking for a front mount post auger, but can only find ones that mount to the bicket with bolts. I have been looking for one to fit a quick attach bracket, but so far no luck. Do you hapen to know of any quick attach ones?

Thanks again.

PS Now I know what to ask Santa for.

/ Rear Hydraulics #18  
Bobcat is one I know for sure, but there are others out there. Bobcat sells digger, auger, and mount frame individually. They have a skid-steer QA style and a Excavator mount.

/ Rear Hydraulics #19  
So by using the rear remotes is the handles down by right hand leg or did you mount a valve somewhere. Just seems like they would be in the way. Do you have pics of your setup?

/ Rear Hydraulics
I decided to start with the single kit. It's on order. Local dealer gave me a good price with free shipping (If I could wait for their normal order). So next week I will be playing with parts is parts. I just need to remind myself to follow instructions.