Rear Hydraulics

/ Rear Hydraulics #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
I want to add rear hydraulics to my CT235. Does anyone know the correct Bobcat part number?
Thanks

/ Rear Hydraulics #2  
Sorry that I don't have the part numbers,:ashamed: but be sure to get at least one of those valves with the float function. ;)

/ Rear Hydraulics
What would I use the float for, and do I need the single or double unit?
I know little or nothing about these, so any advice is helpful.

/ Rear Hydraulics #4  
Bobcat does not offer a float option on either rear valve, and memory is correct Kioti does not on the comparable CK. Part number for the 2 (dual) valve kit is 7150493. Part number of just the first (single) valve kit is 7150492, this valve has a detent for constant "ON" to run a backhoe or wood splitter. The detent can easily be removed if you prefer "dual action, spring return" on both valves.

/ Rear Hydraulics #5  
Bobcat does not offer a float option on either rear valve, and memory is correct Kioti does not on the comparable CK. Part number for the 2 (dual) valve kit is 7150493. Part number of just the first (single) valve kit is 7150492, this valve has a detent for constant "ON" to run a backhoe or wood splitter. The detent can easily be removed if you prefer "dual action, spring return" on both valves.

Kioti does indeed offer a rear remote with the float function on the CK series and not on the DK. This has been hashed out several times. One of TBN members even posted a picture of the decal that goes along the control lever with the float indication on it. Maybe Bobcat doe not offer that option, just assumed that they would since those parts all comes from the same manufacturer. :confused3:

/ Rear Hydraulics #6  
What would I use the float for, and do I need the single or double unit?
I know little or nothing about these, so any advice is helpful.

Get the double unit. Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. Bobcat and Kioti offer their rear remotes at a very reasonable cost, best to get them with the original purchase in my opinion.

If you plan on getting a hydraulic top & tilt set for your 3pt hitch, (highly recommended for grading purposes) then depending on your ground conditions, it can be nice to have the float function for the hydraulic top link when mowing and or it can be nice to have the float function available when finish grading-smoothing.

Good luck with your decisions. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1464.JPG
    IMG_1464.JPG
    831.8 KB · Views: 632
   / Rear Hydraulics #7  
I'm looking at doing the dual remotes without hooking up control by leg I have ct440

/ Rear Hydraulics #8  
I'm looking at doing the dual remotes without hooking up control by leg I have ct440

A double set runs $755 and a triple set runs $890. Either set will have 2 valves with the float function. That is everything to have the valves operational, hoses, fittings, QDs, other than the actual valve mount. :drool: ;) If you want to consider this, you should email me at Fit Rite Hydraulics.

/ Rear Hydraulics

Thanks so much. Do you happen to know the part number for the front remotes.

Also after looking at my unit I am a bit confused where all the levers will go. Next to the rear 3pt list is a long empty slot, and then below that are two empty slots labeled A and C On the left side is a long slot by the PTO that is labeled mid point PTO.

Thanks again for the help.

PS right now I am thinking of one rear remote and a front remote - Thoughts?

/ Rear Hydraulics #10  
Not sure if this helps or if you already knew but I just found the parts catalog online on bobcats website