Need some help with a part

/ Need some help with a part #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
I managed to lose the sleeve part of what I call the sway bars for the 3 point arm. It is the arm that controls horizontal movement of the lower 3 point arms. I called to order a new one and they can't seem to find it. Any idea what bobcat calls it so they can look it up? I tried stabilizer as well.:confused:

/ Need some help with a part #2  
It's kind of late at night for me to dig out the manual to see if it might list them by name, but my initial thought was to call a local Kioti dealer to ask them for one for a CK series tractor. See if they can put their finger on the part for you......

/ Need some help with a part #3  
Similar experiences lead me to believe that after you get one you'll probably find the missing one:D

/ Need some help with a part #4  
I found them on the internet using "3 pt stabilizer. I have found then at different tractor stores which fit out tractors, but I don't know if you can purchase just the sleeve. I have seen them on eby for $70.00. Seem to be rather standard in size for cat. 1.

/ Need some help with a part #5  
Bobcat does have an online Parts Catalog to find part numbers. You cannot order part direct but can look up part number before contacting a dealer. Go to Bobcat.com, choose Parts & Service tab, click on Genuine Bobcat Parts, the click the Parts Catalog link. Parts illustration for the sway bar/stabilizer is located in the Hydraulics section> 3pt Links System Group 1. Item #39 appears to be the outer (female) housing p/n 6695375.
I was going to post a direct link but it will not post.

/ Need some help with a part #6  
Here is a picture reference of what SSdoxie provided above:

image-292573348.jpg

image-2493558434.jpg

/ Need some help with a part
Got it
Thanks