Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    Super Star Member k0ua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15,493
    Location
    Branson, Mo.
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

    Default Re: Lost all the coolant today

    Quote Originally Posted by MoPops View Post
    The Bobcat mechanic did say the cylinder was defective. I believe where the hydraulic line attached. So maybe it wasn't me..
    I am fairly certain you did not break a cylinder by going into relief. If cylinders broke that easy, I would break 10 a day by trying to lift something the tractor would not lift I wish I could spend a day with you and show you some things. I know we would have fun, and I am sure it would help you out a bit. Ask lots of questions when you don't fully understand something and we will try our best to help.
    James KUA

    Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN


  2. #52
    Gold Member MoPops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    302
    Location
    New London, Mo
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    I am fairly certain you did not break a cylinder by going into relief. If cylinders broke that easy, I would break 10 a day by trying to lift something the tractor would not lift I wish I could spend a day with you and show you some things. I know we would have fun, and I am sure it would help you out a bit. Ask lots of questions when you don't fully understand something and we will try our best to help.
    Thanks!! I'd like to meet up with you guys some day to discuss a million things. From FEL tips to brush cutter set up, and I haven't even touched maintenance yet! Following the OPs manual though.
    Glad I didn't break that cylinder. It was one of those days, when I cracked the radiator, just figured I'd messed that up somehow also.
    Enjoying the morning out in the field this morning, but looking for a gobbler to come by.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-3668689065-jpg  

  3. #53
    Super Star Member k0ua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15,493
    Location
    Branson, Mo.
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

    Default Re: Lost all the coolant today

    Quote Originally Posted by MoPops View Post
    Thanks!! I'd like to meet up with you guys some day to discuss a million things. From FEL tips to brush cutter set up, and I haven't even touched maintenance yet! Following the OPs manual though.
    Glad I didn't break that cylinder. It was one of those days, when I cracked the radiator, just figured I'd messed that up somehow also.
    Enjoying the morning out in the field this morning, but looking for a gobbler to come by.
    were you planning on sending a load of No. 5's his way?
    James KUA

    Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN


  4. #54
    Gold Member MoPops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    302
    Location
    New London, Mo
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    were you planning on sending a load of No. 5's his way?
    Ha. I'm ready, and I've heard a few shots. But I've been on business email most of the morning.

  5. #55
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    251
    Location
    Colorado
    Tractor
    CT 235

    Default Re: Lost all the coolant today

    Good tips on leveling. I just did about 1/2 acre that way, however there is one last trick. I take my drag field harrow and turn it upside down and drag across the area to do the final leveling. You can also use a section of chain link fence that has something to weight it down. I made one using 2 old fence posts and used fencing staples to hold the chain link in place. You run it fencing down with posts on top. Works great, especially for covering broadcast seed.

    If your seeding the last step is to wheel role. I also do that before running the harrow above over i the area.
    2011 CT 235 with FEL, Filled rear tires, 6 foot Land Pride Box Blade, Ansung Terra Force YJR074 tiller, Ansung Terra Force 42 inch pallet forks, Ford 503 3pt side delivery rake, IH 1300 9 ft sickle mower, Hesston 4550 baler, along with rear flood light on the tractor.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Similar Threads

  1. Lost coolant
    By Engine Mike in forum Oil, Fuel & Lubricants
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 03:41 PM
  2. lost my office today
    By Dutch445 in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 11:16 PM
  3. Almost lost my hand today
    By MacTractor in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:59 PM
  4. Lost the dang coolant overflow bottle cap
    By dsb5610 in forum Toolcat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 10:22 PM
  5. Almost lost a finger or two today
    By JimR in forum Safety
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.