Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Default Re: Lost all the coolant today

Quote Originally Posted by MoPops View Post
    The Bobcat mechanic did say the cylinder was defective. I believe where the hydraulic line attached. So maybe it wasn't me..
    I am fairly certain you did not break a cylinder by going into relief. If cylinders broke that easy, I would break 10 a day by trying to lift something the tractor would not lift I wish I could spend a day with you and show you some things. I know we would have fun, and I am sure it would help you out a bit. Ask lots of questions when you don't fully understand something and we will try our best to help.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    I am fairly certain you did not break a cylinder by going into relief. If cylinders broke that easy, I would break 10 a day by trying to lift something the tractor would not lift I wish I could spend a day with you and show you some things. I know we would have fun, and I am sure it would help you out a bit. Ask lots of questions when you don't fully understand something and we will try our best to help.
    Thanks!! I'd like to meet up with you guys some day to discuss a million things. From FEL tips to brush cutter set up, and I haven't even touched maintenance yet! Following the OPs manual though.
    Glad I didn't break that cylinder. It was one of those days, when I cracked the radiator, just figured I'd messed that up somehow also.
    Enjoying the morning out in the field this morning, but looking for a gobbler to come by.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-3668689065-jpg  

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by MoPops View Post
    Thanks!! I'd like to meet up with you guys some day to discuss a million things. From FEL tips to brush cutter set up, and I haven't even touched maintenance yet! Following the OPs manual though.
    Glad I didn't break that cylinder. It was one of those days, when I cracked the radiator, just figured I'd messed that up somehow also.
    Enjoying the morning out in the field this morning, but looking for a gobbler to come by.
    were you planning on sending a load of No. 5's his way?
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    were you planning on sending a load of No. 5's his way?
    Ha. I'm ready, and I've heard a few shots. But I've been on business email most of the morning.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    CT 235

Good tips on leveling. I just did about 1/2 acre that way, however there is one last trick. I take my drag field harrow and turn it upside down and drag across the area to do the final leveling. You can also use a section of chain link fence that has something to weight it down. I made one using 2 old fence posts and used fencing staples to hold the chain link in place. You run it fencing down with posts on top. Works great, especially for covering broadcast seed.

If your seeding the last step is to wheel role. I also do that before running the harrow above over i the area.
    2011 CT 235 with FEL, Filled rear tires, 6 foot Land Pride Box Blade, Ansung Terra Force YJR074 tiller, Ansung Terra Force 42 inch pallet forks, Ford 503 3pt side delivery rake, IH 1300 9 ft sickle mower, Hesston 4550 baler, along with rear flood light on the tractor.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456