Float action on rear remotes

/ Float action on rear remotes
OK folks Update
First much thanks to Brian Scudder with Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com
and Dave Row. I was able to get his dealer name, Jacobsen, that did the install - it a big company with several offices. The Palm Springs branch had a kit in stock and the parts manager opened it. Inside the valve kit the valve package (part number 008274) is labeled valve-double acting FLOAT:cool2:. I have the kit ordered and will soon know if it will fit my tractor, which it should per other folks.

The valve lists for about $700 separately, but I got the kit for under $400, so Dennis is very correct on the kit being the better deal.

Once it shows up, I will post the install results.

/ Float action on rear remotes #22  
Once complete, pictures, pictures and more pictures so that everyone knows that it is possible and does exist. :cool:

But that will cost at least 1 cold one :)....oops - forgot I gave that up.

Ill do my best, especially if I do the install - depends on instructions. I had the first one done by the Bobcat dealer. :thumbsup::eek::)

/ Float action on rear remotes #24  
But that will cost at least 1 cold one :)....oops - forgot I gave that up.

Ill do my best, especially if I do the install - depends on instructions. I had the first one done by the Bobcat dealer. :thumbsup::eek::)

It's easier than what you may think. ;)

Update - the kit arrived and appears it will fit. It does have the correct float valve. Unfortunately the valve got damaged during shipping so I am having it replaced. Should have the replacement soon.

I am also installing the front remote kit Brian sent. I have some pictures, but will wait until I have things complete. Brian gave me a good hint on how to run the hoses. It appears I can use many existing bolts to attach hose clips to to get a very clean install up the left side (starting right and going up and over the trans to get to the left side).

/ Float action on rear remotes #27  
OK folks Update
First much thanks to Brian Scudder with Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com
and Dave Row. I was able to get his dealer name, Jacobsen, that did the install - it a big company with several offices. The Palm Springs branch had a kit in stock and the parts manager opened it. Inside the valve kit the valve package (part number 008274) is labeled valve-double acting FLOAT:cool2:. I have the kit ordered and will soon know if it will fit my tractor, which it should per other folks.

The valve lists for about $700 separately, but I got the kit for under $400, so Dennis is very correct on the kit being the better deal.

Once it shows up, I will post the install results.

Where did you order the kit from? I want to put a couple do sets of remotes on my CT225.

Jacobsen, A Palm Springs Kioti dealer. 760-200-0098. Ask for Juan in parts. You may wish to wait until I get the replacement valve to be sure everything fits. It will probably be cheaper for you to get the first valve from Bobcat I think, but both valves can be ordered from Kioti too as a complete kit. Not sure if the second valve has float ordering that way.

As for the the kit to run the hydraulics to the front, contact Brian at the link posted.

/ Float action on rear remotes #29  
I ordered my front hydraulics from Brian and it was easy install. Brian was also great help.

Second update - the kit Kioti part # 322027 does fit and has the float position.