Replacement Seat

/ Replacement Seat #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
My seat is cracking badly as posted last year. So I am looking for a replacement with fold up arm rests and better bolster support. After pulling my seat and looking it appear to have a special hole where the safety switch goes, and some of the replacements I have looked at do not.

Has anyone replaced theirs, and if so what brand/model did you get that fits?

/ Replacement Seat #2  
I am in the same boat. My seat is on it's last season.

/ Replacement Seat
I found one at TSC that may bolt up, but it does not have the provision for the seat sensor in the base. Does anyone have a work around to keep the sensor working on such a seat, or am I stuck buying another Bobcat seat. Kioti does not have the seat sensor on theirs so folks know.

My other choice is to disable the sensor (fool it that I am always in the seat)

/ Replacement Seat #4  
I replaced the seat on my LS tractor with a suspension seat from Seatwarehouse. It wasn't set up for a seat safety switch, but hooking up the existing switch wouldn't have been difficult. In my case I could have removed the existing switch and attached it to the new seat hardware. Just would have had to drill hole through new seat mounting platform to fish the switch through.

/ Replacement Seat
I just had a good look at the Bobcat parts catalog. They have updated it with better picture viewing. There were two seats available a Standard and Deluxe suspension model. I have the deluxe model with the seat safety switch mounted into the seat base and not on the frame. I am attaching pictures.
0418151439a.jpg0418151439.jpg
However the standard seat appears to have a different switch mounted to the seat frame, and not the seat that might work on the typical replacements I am finding. Could someone please post a few pictures of the standard seat safety switch set up. I am hoping that by changing out the switch I can install an aftermarket seat.

Thanks for the help folks

/ Replacement Seat #6  
I would but I have the same seat.

/ Replacement Seat #8  
If it were me, I would use this seat, disable the seat switch and be happy and comfortable. I have the Mahindra version of this seat on both of my Mahindra tractors. Stock on the big tractor and requested addition on the smaller tractor. I have never gotten tired of sitting in those seats. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 981
   / Replacement Seat #9  
If it were me, I would use this seat, disable the seat switch and be happy and comfortable. I have the Mahindra version of this seat on both of my Mahindra tractors. Stock on the big tractor and requested addition on the smaller tractor. I have never gotten tired of sitting in those seats. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Already have suspension seat, just need new cushion part.

/ Replacement Seat #10  
If anyone finds a seat solution, please post