Parts issues

/ Parts issues #1  

HK45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti nx6010 loader backhoe
Has anybody had issues with part number not matching up. I just got done dealing with grease fittings. The part number for them are wrong and they can't find the correct ones for my machine. Yesterday I just had another problem. They ordered me a New pressure cap part# 7002330 straight out of my owners manual and the part is wrong. The cap is to big. Any body else having issues? Anubody have a good part number for the pressure cap for a ct450

/ Parts issues #2  
Interesting. The on line parts manual for the ct450 shows 3 different model numbers but all three list the 7002330 cap.

/ Parts issues
Its Weird Im having the same issues with grease fittings. I have 3 that are bad but they can't find out what kind they are. I also can't find them anywhere myself

/ Parts issues #4  
Tractor Supply and Harbor Freight have both metric and inch size fittings in kits.

/ Parts issues #5  
There have been many post referencing this issue and if my memory serves they are neither metric nor the 1/8" pipe thread as listed, but a British mongrel?????

/ Parts issues
It would be nice to know

/ Parts issues #7  
I find it funny that you can not replace something as ordinary as a grease fitting with out the part number.

/ Parts issues #8  
Exactly which grease fitting is in question? I would like to look at mine, put a thread gauge on it and see if we can identify the thread.

/ Parts issues #9  
They are British. I bought several "kits" metric and SAE threads and none of them fit. . There are a couple of on line company's that sell them.
The odd part is the grease fittings are not all the same for attachments, so the kits will come in handy.
I think they are Lumax Grease Fittings 10 mm x 1 mm, Taper Metric Thread, Straight, 0.63" (10 pcs./Pack) they come in 45 deg and 90 deg as well.

/ Parts issues
I need the grease fitting for the front pivot and power steering setup