CT235 work light and tool boxes

/ CT235 work light and tool boxes #1  

winston1

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Pictures of my Harbor Freight work light and box for pins, etc. and also a little larger tool box. The light is acturally a fog light and comes two to a package and complete with switch. The Bobcat already has a swich activated wire in place for the work light. Pictures taken in shed so light and pictures are pitiful. Powerscol, where is your home in Colorado? I spent 10 years outside of Arriba growing up back in the 50's. Went to school at Arriba through the middle of the grade.

Attachments

• 100_7661.jpg
    100_7661.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 100_7659.jpg
    100_7659.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_7655.jpg
    100_7655.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_7656.JPG
    100_7656.JPG
    865.3 KB · Views: 193
   / CT235 work light and tool boxes #2  
Is that two separate toolboxes you got there?

/ CT235 work light and tool boxes #3  
Winston1 - I am south and west of your town in Durango. Many years ago I did some work there with CDOT. Beautiful little place, but a bit cold and windy in the winter if I remember correctly.

Where did you get the bigger tool box if I may ask.

/ CT235 work light and tool boxes
Is that two separate toolboxes you got there?

Yes, two separate. My first idea was just a box for pins, clips, etc., therefore the one on the left side. Then I go to thinking how small the little plastic tool box is so I mader a larger version. Also answering Powerscol, both boxes are made out of wood and painted black. Made them to fit the available area.

/ CT235 work light and tool boxes #5  
Nice I might have to copy your idea. I guess I'll have to paint designed by winston1 on it if I do😀

/ CT235 work light and tool boxes
Nice I might have to copy your idea. I guess I'll have to paint designed by winston1 on it if I do��

I was thinking about taking it to "Shark Tank". Might ought to look into patent rights. :D

Truthfully, I'm sure there are way better deisigns or options. Just something sort of on the spur of the moment and also useful.