Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335.

/ Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335. #1  

demoman357

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335, Case 480C
The wheel bolts and nuts on my CT335 have a bad habit of working loose despite my visual diligence. I lost one wheel bolt only to find my local dealer (60 miles away) want $22 for a single bolt. They would not tell me the OEM part number and suggested that I purchase a $123 repair manual. Can anyone tell me the specifications of the bolt or another source to purchase? Thank you in advance for your response.:)

/ Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335. #2  
Can't tell any place to get a bolt but the use of some Loctite will keep you from losing any more of them.

/ Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335. #3  
The on line parts manual shows 6697609 for the capscrews. Same for my CT235. Is the tractor where you could remove one to get correct size? I don't have time this afternoon but can remove one of mine and get sizing for you in the morning if needed. Suppose to be torqued to 160ft lbs.

Took one off this morning. Seems to be 16mm 1.5pitch, 30mm long, 24mm socket.

Last edited:
   / Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335. #4  
The on line parts manual shows 6697609 for the capscrews. Same for my CT235. Is the tractor where you could remove one to get correct size? I don't have time this afternoon but can remove one of mine and get sizing for you in the morning if needed. Suppose to be torqued to 160ft lbs.

Took one off this morning. Seems to be 16mm 1.5pitch, 30mm long, 24mm socket.

Wondering if my information helped any?? :confused3:

/ Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335. #5  
Sort of irritating to me for someone to ask help and then never respond back. Guess it shouldn't be but it is. :)

/ Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335.
Thank you WINSTON 1 for your good advise. I am sorry that I did not reply to your post earlier. I took a job out of town for 9 months and am just now getting back to the home front.
I did find a KIOTI dealer that had the bolts for only $3.99 each. The torque specification is difficult for me to properly implement as I do not have a torque wrench. I went for old-school: Loctite and tight as I could get with a 24-inch breaker bar.

/ Seeking specifications for a rear wheel bolt on a CT335. #7  
My apology. Always can be legitimate reasons why someone doesn't respond. Glad it went well for you.