Need to rebuild bucket cylinder

/ Need to rebuild bucket cylinder #1  

Skinnyman

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Have any of you guys rebuilt your loader or bucket cylinders? I have a bucket cylinder with a slight leak. It does not appear that the cylinder just unscrews. Any help or pictures would be helpful. I have a 2009 CT235. Specifically how do you remove the retaining wire on cylinder head?

Last edited:
   / Need to rebuild bucket cylinder #2  
Check out you tube videos- good info source. Also find your cylinder online, then do a search on its "name" + rebuild. or "name" + manual .

Post a pic of your cylinder, both ends then people can go from there to give you more of an idea how to.

/ Need to rebuild bucket cylinder #3  
I've done a few, they all come apart differently so if you post a picture we can offer specific advice. Some use a packing nut, some a retaining wire, some circlips...

/ Need to rebuild bucket cylinder
Thanks for the suggestions. I will try to post a picture and exploded parts view.

/ Need to rebuild bucket cylinder #5  
I sent you a pm.

Located exploded part view on line. I have not been sucessfull trying to attach to post. By the way winston1 I sent you a pm per your request. Will keep trying to attach the exploaded parts view.

/ Need to rebuild bucket cylinder #7  
Don't know why but did not recieve your pm.

Sorry, sent by email.

/ Need to rebuild bucket cylinder #9  
Sorry, sent by email.

Not sure what this means. If I had your email I could share a couple of pages out of the repair manual. For some reason I cannot attach them here.

Winston, check your email.