Loader CT 235 Power Forward?

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #11  
Call Brian at Fit Right. He has exact measurements from my tractor. I had to extend mine due to a measurement error at the lift arms. Be sure to include the stretch as the arm goes up. I have also posted pictures (do a search under my user name) as to how I ran my lines. Brian can send you a complete kit with all needed brackets and his prices are very good. On mine I placed a disconnect under the left floor pan, so the loader could com off with the hoses still in place. I also posted pictures on his web site.

/ CT 235 Power Forward?
Well I finally got this job done. I picked up my new EA Grapple today. Installed it in about 10 minutes and went to work. Man this thing is a beast! Pulling up multi-flora roses like nothing to it. Piles of brush - no problem. I want to thank everyone who helped me along the way. When I started I wasn't even sure what a rear remote was. I got a lot of help from Brian at Fit-Rite Hydraulics and many members of TBN. Here are some pics of the new Grapple. Grapple #1.JPGGrapple #2.JPGGrapple #3.JPG

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #14  
Man that thing is a beast!!! Cool pics.

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #15  
Wont work on a hay bale....well maybe destroy:thumbsup: it :D:laughing:

Looks like a great install.