Loader CT 235 Power Beyond Picture?

/ CT 235 Power Beyond Picture? #1  

OH10

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Power Beyond .jpg

On the left of this image you can see the two cables from the loader joystick, on the right you can see the yellow and green cable ties on the of the loader cylinder lines. In the very center bending down and then toward the center line of the tractor I believe is the Return line to the pump. Just to the left of that is a metal fitting that is plugged off. Can anyone tell me - is that the power beyond? My CT 235 does not have any remote options. [I hope this photo attachment works]

Thanks for looking.

OH10

/ CT 235 Power Beyond Picture? #2  
View attachment 444496

On the left of this image you can see the two cables from the loader joystick, on the right you can see the yellow and green cable ties on the of the loader cylinder lines. In the very center bending down and then toward the center line of the tractor I believe is the Return line to the pump. Just to the left of that is a metal fitting that is plugged off. Can anyone tell me - is that the power beyond? My CT 235 does not have any remote options. [I hope this photo attachment works]

Thanks for looking.

OH10

That is the main relief valve. The power beyond is on the far side of your picture and will go back toward the 3 point. It will be a high pressure line. The line on this side you are speaking of is the pressure line coming from the pump. The line on the other side of the valve having a small hose connecting it to a bigger tubing line will be the suction or return line, no pressure.

You are likely going to need to buy the remote kit.

Here is one kit, there are others, may want to talk to your dealer.

Attachments

• remotescan0001.jpg
    remotescan0001.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 420
  • remotescan0005.jpg
    remotescan0005.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
   / CT 235 Power Beyond Picture?
Thanks Winston, Where is that kit from?

OH10

/ CT 235 Power Beyond Picture? #4  
Follow instructions to your model number and then look under accessories.Takes a little using to get the hang of it. This is just the parts pages, you will need to order your parts from a dealer but you can find all your part numbers. There are 3 different kits. Bobcat Parts - Bobcat Company

Thanks Winston, I did go to the dealer today. The parts guy gave me essentially the same pages you posted. The only thing new I learned is that the Auxilliary Hydraulic kit is in stock. He said it runs about $400. After I crawled around under and over the tractor I finally figured out where the kit is installed. I think it won't be to hard to do if I take the seat up. Then of course I still have to figure out how to connect a 3rd function kit to the rear remote for a grapple. I'm sure somebody out there has information how to do that. Thanks again for all your help.

Mike [OH10]

/ CT 235 Power Beyond Picture? #6  
I believe the kit comes with instructions. I don't know, just asking, couldn't the kit valve be used for the grapple? Biggest problem I see is the distance between the rear remote plugs and the grapple out front.

I think it can. It would require long hoses but that's do-able. I was watching an Everythingattachment video about installing a 3rd function valve. The one they have includes a 2-way manifold that fits between the power beyond connection and the Main valve body. That's so you don't lose the function of the 3-point raise/lower and still get a power beyond port. That manifold looks like it's about 3/4" thick. I don't think there's enough space down there for much else. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it would be tight to plumb a 3rd function valve down there. In the video Rick says that you can use the rear remote to operate a grapple but you would have to move your hand back and forth between the rear remote lever and the Loader lever. I think I could live with that. A push button on the loader lever would be nice but just installing the rear remote kit would be a heck of a lot easier. I sent an email message to Rick for his comments. I'll let you know what he says.

/ CT 235 Power Beyond Picture? #8  
I watched The video. I would think it is doable with your tractor but the $850 price tag would stop me. I noticed they had a Bobcat in their pictures.

/ CT 235 Power Beyond Picture? #9  
Installation of the AUX valve(3rd function) is easy.I can install the kit in less than an hour. It stacks onto the 3point valve or #1 AUX valve if you have it. Definitely remove the seat. This gives you great access. Don't forget to unplug the seat switch. I have installed lots of these valves and hoses to the front loader frame for customers. Have the 2 hoses split with couplers so you can remove loader if nessary.Locate these couplers approximately under R foot rest. Fab a L shaped mounting bracket for a second set of FF couplers if you have an SSL type mount for your bucket. The bracket can be mounted on the cover plate that protects the steel lines on the front loader cross member. This set up gives you AUX hyds out front and the ability to use other attachments. Get the detent kit for the valve. I thinks its only about $50. this gives you continuous flow option both front or back. You may be able to modify the valve lever to make it more user friendly with the FEL valve lever.

Thanks for your reply. Let me make sure I understand, you are taking about installing the rear remote auxiliary hydraulic kit and using it to run hydraulics to the Front of the tractor without buying the 3rd function kit with the push-button function? I think the Aux Kit from Bobcat comes with a detent but i'll ask the parts guy for sure.

Rick at EA replied to my inquiry: "If our 3rd function can’t work, we can build a selector valve, same type of kit, with a center button to depress, when you use the loader circuit, and then, back to normal loader operation, it is not inconvenient… I can confirm… Thanks,"

The message from W.R. Long said: "If anything they may just have to have a different hose made going from the my “T” port back to their 3 point hitch. Long story short, as long as my valve is tied in before their 3 point hitch they will be fine."

Under the circumstances I would rather run the Grapple from the Rear Aux and use a lever to open and close. I don't want to mess around with interrupting the hydraulics to the 3-point system.

Thanks Jabonee, If you have any further advice I would appreciate you sharing it.