Price Check Newb with price check (CT335)

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #1  

FertandSquirt

Tractor
shopping
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a 30-40HP tractor and stumbled upon a 2013 Bobcat CT335 with FEL, 63hrs on it, and a heated/cooled cab.
I called the dealer it was bought from and the vouch for the maintenance of it( just did the 50hr service) and the owner being very meticulous in his care of equipment.
Asking price is $17,500. Sound like a fair deal considering it is a cab model and the history is confirmed ? If so, should i be aware of any parts availability concerns , seeing how Bobcat is out of the tractor game?
Thanks in advance for your input.

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #2  
Sounds like a good deal for a cab tractor. Parts should not be an issue.:thumbsup:

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #3  
Sounds like a heck of a deal but I'm biased. I love my ct 225.

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #4  
Great deal. Kioti parts are interchangeable with the Bobs.

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #5  
Yep Kioti and Bobcats are the same except for the colors and name. So Bobcat parts will be easy to get through your Kioti dealer. That is a great price buy it.

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #6  
:welcome:to TBN! I'm green with envy. Wish I had found such a great deal when I
was looking for my tractor. Jump on it. A great deal, and like others have said, parts
shouldn't be a problem.

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #7  
Great deal. I sold a year and a half old CT-445 120 hours, with cab/AC and a few extras for 29k about 2 months ago.

/ Newb with price check (CT335)
Thanks for all your replies. I'm still waiting for the seller to get back with me. But I'm pretty sure this is the one I'm going to get.

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #9  
Thanks for all your replies. I'm still waiting for the seller to get back with me. But I'm pretty sure this is the one I'm going to get.

I think that you'll be happy with it :thumbsup:, and don't forget, we like pictures. Let us know how you make out!

/ Newb with price check (CT335) #10  
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a 30-40HP tractor and stumbled upon a 2013 Bobcat CT335 with FEL, 63hrs on it, and a heated/cooled cab.
I called the dealer it was bought from and the vouch for the maintenance of it( just did the 50hr service) and the owner being very meticulous in his care of equipment.
Asking price is $17,500. Sound like a fair deal considering it is a cab model and the history is confirmed ? If so, should i be aware of any parts availability concerns , seeing how Bobcat is out of the tractor game?
Thanks in advance for your input.
Great deal. Bobcat has a 10 agreement for repairs and warranty work, I've had no issues with the local dealer. Kioti is always a viable option too. I have 2010 CT335 sst