Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
I just stumbled on this. Here is a web page at Rivera's Machinery, Inc., to do Kioti parts look up like the Bobcat Parts look up site. Click on the OEM parts finder and look up your equivelant Kioti tractor model. For my Bobcat CT235 its the CK35H model. Everything is pretty much the same except for electrical wiring.
http://www.mynewtractor.com/

Kioti parts do fit our tractors as I bought and installed their second rear remote kit that has the float feature, on my unit. Exact fit.

Hope this Helps:thumbsup:

Found another one https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pf3vghiwkfilpf7/AAB9HMczdi94zSSlPL8oa4HSa/Reco spare parts?dl=0
Parts manual PDF is excellent

On edit, it appears the Europeans parts numbers differ from US, so be advised. Also the part numbers for the second rear remote valve have changed too, so call the dealer.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #2  
Thanks

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #3  
Hi Powerscol,

I am almost due for a hydraulic filter change as well as engine oil and filter (200 hrs). I plan to stay with a Bobcat filter for the engine but am considering using Kioti filters for the the hydraulics. What confidence level or crossover information are you aware of to support that the filters are truly compatible (internally).

Thanks!

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors
The lasttime I checked, my Bobcat dealer had the best pricing (they wised up and lowered them). Talk to you dealer about package pricing. Otherwise the Kioti filters should work, but compare before install.

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #6  
Thanks winston1,

That invoice is pretty telling. The current Kioti numbers have changed a bit but I can interchange now with confidence. I priced the "local" Kioti dealer and found a $10 increase (25%) on one filter, tomorrow I'll see where Bobcat is price wise.

Thanks again.

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #7  
Hi Powerscol,

I am almost due for a hydraulic filter change as well as engine oil and filter (200 hrs). I plan to stay with a Bobcat filter for the engine but am considering using Kioti filters for the the hydraulics. What confidence level or crossover information are you aware of to support that the filters are truly compatible (internally).

Thanks!

Funny thing with my first order of "BOBCAT" parts. The package came with several "KIOTI" branded items.

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #8  
I'm surprised at the concern about using Kioti parts. The ONLY difference between the Kioti and Bobcat tractors is 1) paint color and 2) decals. The Bobcats were made on the same production line.

I have a Kioti but frequently use Bobcat supplies because there is a Bobcat dealer close by.

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #9  
Funny thing with my first order of "BOBCAT" parts. The package came with several "KIOTI" branded items.

I have pretty much thought that for awhile but you putting another vote for it will make me feel better. I am hopeful to be able to get parts for many years. Of course I hope I don't need any, but knowing they would be there would make me sleep better. :D

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #10  
I'm surprised at the concern about using Kioti parts. The ONLY difference between the Kioti and Bobcat tractors is 1) paint color and 2) decals. The Bobcats were made on the same production line.

I have a Kioti but frequently use Bobcat supplies because there is a Bobcat dealer close by.

It is good to have a level of confidence that the parts are compatible. My original concern was that of compatibility. There are those that would lose no sleep if the parts simply fit on the tractor, having no concern about the parts function. I want to pay no more than I need to for a filter, but also want the design function to be there, actually working to protect the tractor hydraulic or engine system.