FEL for CT122

/ FEL for CT122 #1  

Jabonee

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra
Anyone out there know if an after market FEL is available for a CT 122? Will a kioti FEL fit?:confused3:

/ FEL for CT122 #2  
I would think a kioti loader would fit but i'm not certain. I believe woods makes one for it. I'm not sure if they still make Ll i'm not sure if they still make Loaders but koyker (I think that's how it's spelled) used to make loaders for a lot of tractors and they were of very good quality. Did you try contacting bobcat to see if they had any left?

/ FEL for CT122 #3  
Sure, the Kioti KL120 would fit. Have you checked with Woods or Westendorf or other aftermarket makers?

/ FEL for CT122
Thanks for your replies men. I'm trying to take care of a customer who bought a CT122 used. It has no FEL and we are out of stock. Bobcat FELs are still out there but not cost effective to get him one in. I will pass along the manufactures sugestions you posted.:thumbsup:

/ FEL for CT122 #6  
Kioti and Bobcats are basically the same tractor other than the colors. So any FEL of a Kioti would fit no problem. Like mentioned the KL 120 would fit the TC122 which is equal to the CK 20.

/ FEL for CT122
My customer found a new Bobcat FEL for his tractor at a dealer out of state. Thanks for your reply's.:thumbsup: