Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #21  
I know that is a great tractor I just am not familiar with pricing in Canada. Seems like it might be easier to buy one with a front loader already on it and then purchase a snowblower separately. One thing to note I'm not sure if it is a front mount or rear mount snowblower that you're talking about but I know the front mount snowblowers generally are considerably more expensive.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same.
Hey guys I am looking at buying a 2007 bobcat CT120 with snow blower and 430hrs up here in Canada for 10,290.00 all in out door. It is in mint shape my even a chip on it and the snow blower is new never been used. What you guy think? Biggest thing is I want to add a front end loader and I am having issues making sure there is a front end loader that will work for sure and what that model is?

Seems a bit high - you paying full price for the snow blower. What kind of work were you planning? When I bought mine I thought these looked like HD Lawn mowers due to the HP limitation. Also per TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors , you needed the CT 122 model to have a front end loader option. I dont ever remember a CT 120 with anything other than a mid mount mower. You may need to do a bit more research.

Do you have a Kioti dealer near you. Basically the same machine, different paint color.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #23  
With an interesting twist, in 2007 Ingersoll-Rand sold off Bobcat in the market crunch. Then Doosan, the new owners, approached Kubota, the Bobcat engine supplier with intent to sell a tractor. Kubota stood firm, applying only they sold their tractors. Doosan threatened possibly no longer using their engines in their skid steers. Kubota responded that perhaps they'd build a skid steer.

In 2012, Doosan Infracore completed the construction of a compact diesel engine factory on a 14,000㎡ site in Hwasu-dong, Incheon, which can manufacture 100,000 engines of three types (1.8L, 2.4L and 3.4L) a year. Tier 4 Final compact engines from the plant are also mounted in Bobcat compact equipment.

I WONDERED WHAT THE STORY WAS , THANKS! :thumbsup:

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #24  
I know that is a great tractor I just am not familiar with pricing in Canada. Seems like it might be easier to buy one with a front loader already on it and then purchase a snowblower separately. One thing to note I'm not sure if it is a front mount or rear mount snowblower that you're talking about but I know the front mount snowblowers generally are considerably more expensive.

I suspect it is rear mount as without a FEL or hydraulics up front there would be no way to mount or power it.

I agree that finding a tractor with a FEL is probably easier than trying to find a FEL from a company who no longer makes/sells accessories but you never know, you might get lucky if you called around enough places.