Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
So folks know, if you looking at a used Bobcat the CK series Kioti line is nearly identical mechanically. The wiring and electrical are a bit different, but close. You can search here for parts maych up, or use the respective web pages found at MIE and the Bobcat web site. By comparing the diagrams you can pretty well match part numbers.

Hope this helps folks looking for a good used tractor.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #2  
CT335 Bobcat is close to DK35se Kioti and CT440, CT445, Ct450 is close to DK40se, DK45se DK50se

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #3  
Hmmm. I knew that Kioti built some Bobcats as LS built some New Hollands and would have assumed the only differences were the standard equipment and paint color. Have to wonder why wiring would be different unless Bobcat made some decisions I may not have.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #4  
Hmmm. I knew that Kioti built some Bobcats as LS built some New Hollands and would have assumed the only differences were the standard equipment and paint color. Have to wonder why wiring would be different unless Bobcat made some decisions I may not have.

It has come to light that the electrical is not a 100 percent matchup when we have tried to help folks thru troubleshooting Bobcat tractors using Kioti schematics. They are similar, but not exactly the same. Why? I don't know, I guess Bobcat specified some changes on the contract.:confused3:

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #5  
Kioti did not build tractors for Bobcat. Bobcat tractors were built by Doosan with dadong engines. Doosan owns Kioti,Bobcat, Dadong and many others. Although the Bobcat CTs share some components the are each a little different in design.:)

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #6  
Kioti did not build tractors for Bobcat. Bobcat tractors were built by Doosan with dadong engines. Doosan owns Kioti,Bobcat, Dadong and many others. Although the Bobcat CTs share some components the are each a little different in design.:)
Bobcat compact tractors were built by Daedong Ind. (Kioti)
Doosan does not own Daedong.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same.
However mechanically they are identical as I put the Kioti second remote valve (CK series) that has the float feature on my bobcat tractor. If you cant get Bobcat parts, Kioti would be a good place to check. Just compare the parts diagrams between the two.

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #8  
Bobcat compact tractors were built by Daedong Ind. (Kioti)
Doosan does not own Daedong.
Its called Doosnan infracor. acquired DMW (Daedong) along with many other companies in the early 2000s.:eek:

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #9  
Cant you throw some Montana's in that mix too?:confused3:

/ Bobcat and CK Kioti series are basicly the same. #10  
Cant you throw some Montana's in that mix too?:confused3:

The LS company of S Korea is also a Doosan infraco company. Not too much left in S Korea that Doosan don't have there hands in.:)