CT335 is DEAD

/ CT335 is DEAD #1  

RayJavu

Tractor
Bobcat CT335
No power at all. Nothing works. No lights, etc. Battery is good & connected. No click when key is turned. All fuses are good. Bad switch relay? How do I check the relays? What else might it be?
Thanks,
Ray

/ CT335 is DEAD #2  
No power at all. Nothing works. No lights, etc. Battery is good & connected. No click when key is turned. All fuses are good. Bad switch relay? How do I check the relays? What else might it be?
Thanks,
Ray

there is a main fuse near the alternator i think it is abut 60 amps. it is inline and wrapped up BUT those models have notorious history of bad (open) battery cables. Measure voltage from the frame to the large starter bolt which terminates the large red cable from the battery and tell us what you have. it could be the large red cable or the ground cable either one, or their connections. Get back with us.

/ CT335 is DEAD #3  
Check main fuse
then battery cables
then grounds usually that's the problem.

/ CT335 is DEAD #4  
On the battery cables - the ends will look connected, but the lower ring around the post will be broken. Remove the cables at the battery post and check.

/ CT335 is DEAD #5  
On the battery cables - the ends will look connected, but the lower ring around the post will be broken. Remove the cables at the battery post and check.

That would be my guess. Factory cable end is problematic.

/ CT335 is DEAD #6  
Mine had the same issue, and I found I had shorted something when replacing the battery. It blew that 60 amp inline fuse.

/ CT335 is DEAD #7  
Probably not realizing your reply was to nearly an 3 year old thread.

/ CT335 is DEAD #8  
Probably not realizing your reply was to nearly an 3 year old thread.

That matters little. It keeps the information "relevant" for search engines to find in case someone else has the same issue. Bumping old threads is a good thing.