Backhoe Looking for an 8TB Backhoe

/ Looking for an 8TB Backhoe #1  

Bluegrass2621

Tractor
Bobcat CT445
Hello, I have a Bobcat CT445 tractor and am looking for a backhoe. I would be interested if anyone has one for sale or what others have done for a backhoe attachment and subframe mount. Thanks

/ Looking for an 8TB Backhoe #2  
Have you checked out what woods offers. Also when I purchased my 7tb rhino had a offering that was identical. I believe Rhino is the one that made all the Backhoes for bobcat including the subframes.
Before I purchased I contacted bobcat and they did a nationwide search to find the remaining ones for me. They were offering pretty good prices to close out the stock that they had left. They may actually still have one or two left

/ Looking for an 8TB Backhoe
Hello, Thanks for the response. I have checked with Bobcat but they said they were cleared out a couple years ago and couldnt find any in their system. I will check with Rhino. I did find a 9TL loader on tractorhouse that a dealer has listed if anyone needs one.

/ Looking for an 8TB Backhoe #4  
I've a 7TB and if I were doing it again I'd get a Wood's GroundbreakerX.

Hello, Thanks for the response. Could you tell me why you would choose the Woods over the Rhino made 7TB? Thanks,

/ Looking for an 8TB Backhoe #6  
Lost most of my reply but primarily, you could go either 80X or 90X, 8 and 9' respectively. More power on dipper, boom and bucket breakout, and the mounting design means you are not burdened with that monstrosity of a subframe permanently attached to BH itself. Also have a hydraulic thumb option.

Thanks for the input. I purchased a Woods 9000 groundbreaker and subframe mount.