Where to buy a 7TL FEL?

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #1  

iptman

Gold Member
Tractor
Scag Tiger Cat, 61", Kioti CX2510
Where might I find a 7TL for a CT230 that doesn't currently have a front end loader? Are there any other options for a FEL for this tractor? Did all Bobcat FELs come with SSQA?

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #2  
I think if you want the bobcat 7TL exactly that has to come from bobcat and I doubt they have any left but you could certainly check. Most any dealer can do a nationwide check for you
Rhino built some of the loaders for bobcat depending on what year the tractor is so you could possibly get a exact replacement there.

I believe woods made a loader for the kioti CK 30 that I would think would fit. They are pretty much identical tractors frame and body. If I was looking for a loader I would definitely check out what Koyker had to offer also. I had A couple of their loaders and I was very pleased with them. Again if they don't have one available for the bobcat see if there is one available for the CK 30 kioti I would sure guess that it would fit.

Lastly you could always build or have one custom built. Cadplans had some loader options he may be able to offer some help look them up online if you're interested.

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL?
Thanks for the info @tman1020. There's a Rhino dealer fairly close so I'll give them a call. I'm checking out a CT230 that only has 20 hours on it but doesn't have a loader so I'm trying to figure out what the options are there.

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #4  
Thanks for the info @tman1020. There's a Rhino dealer fairly close so I'll give them a call. I'm checking out a CT230 that only has 20 hours on it but doesn't have a loader so I'm trying to figure out what the options are there.

It's probably going to be fairly expensive to buy a loader and plumb it in. Unless you're getting a VERY good deal on the tractor, it may make more sense to buy either a used machine with a loader or brand new.

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL?
The guy has it listed for $10k. It might be too much of a hassle but seems like a good deal

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #6  
Tractorhouse has a 9TL listed by a dealer asking 2500, if anyone needs one.

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #7  
The 7TL is only Bobcat model that will fit. The Kioti loader for at CK 30 will fit right up, has same frame. Most all CT230s came with the loader joystick installed so only hydraulic connections needed for any loader on this model would be the 4 hoses going to lift and bucket cylinders.
When Bobcat started building their own loader for these they left the dimensions of loader arm width and cylinder mounts the same as Rhino so either loader frame is interchangeable.

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #8  
I just bought the 7tl setup last week. Complete with mounts, bucket, frame, plumbing, hardware, etc. Even a brush guard for $1500. Picked it up in Dassel, Minnesota at Farm-Rite Equipment. Contact me for more info.

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #9  
I know this might be a long shot since this is an old forum, but I'm also looking for a 7TL front loader. Seems like a unicorn. Can't find one of those or the Kioti KL 130. Any help is greatly appreciated.

/ Where to buy a 7TL FEL? #10  
I just bought the 7tl setup last week. Complete with mounts, bucket, frame, plumbing, hardware, etc. Even a brush guard for $1500. Picked it up in Dassel, Minnesota at Farm-Rite Equipment. Contact me for more info.
Do you still have this and/or were you looking to get rid of it?