Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #1  

SJay

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT225 Tractor, John Deere 4x2 Gator, Husqvarna Zero Turn, John Deere Buck 650 ATV
Put this on my pole barn door - sorry not Bobcat colors - wanted to use up some old vinyl. :eek:
vintl225.jpg

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign
I would sit on my back porch and hear it run - got tired of it - still forget sometimes:confused2:

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #4  
I would sit on my back porch and hear it run - got tired of it - still forget sometimes:confused2:

:laughing: One quiet, still night I could hear my neighbour's compressor cycling in his shed. I texted his wife... a few minutes later the compressor gets shut down and 'relieved'.

He yells out across the paddocks, "THANKS MATE!"

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #6  
I have my compressor on a heavy starter relay which is powered by the shop lights. Turn on the lights, compressor has power. Turn off the lights, compressor does not have power. Not that I'm forgetful or anything. What were we talking about???? ;)

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #7  
If ovrszd hadn't said it I would have said the exact same thing. I also have a small LED warning light on the front of my shop that I can see from my house to remind me I left my furnace on and also a an LED light on a tree to remind me I left the garage door open on another shop building that I can't see fro my house.
Al

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #8  
If ovrszd hadn't said it I would have said the exact same thing. I also have a small LED warning light on the front of my shop that I can see from my house to remind me I left my furnace on and also a an LED light on a tree to remind me I left the garage door open on another shop building that I can't see fro my house.
Al

Very good ideas Al. This time of year I sometimes forget to shut my shop doors. I have a propane furnace set on 60 degrees. No need to try to heat the planet.

Would you mind explaining how the LED is wired concerning the doors being open?? I want that!!!! Thanks.

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #9  
Al

I have a traffic light with a switch on my shop door that goes green for open and red for closed.

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #10