CT230 COOLING FAN REPLACEMENT

/ CT230 COOLING FAN REPLACEMENT #1  

packrat001

Tractor
Bobcat CT230
Well, last week my BOBCAT CT230 got a limb jammed into the fan blade while clearing brush from my woods.
Unfortunately, about 1/2 of the blades broke off completely, and the remaining few had chunks knocked out of them.
(I realize that the fan imbalance will eventually destroy the water pump/bearings...)
I priced a BOBCAT replacement (p/n 6695794) and the PLASTIC COOLING FAN was $135.00.
Since the KIOTI CK30 is basically the same machine, I priced the KIOTI fan (p/n E5629-74111) and it is $34.
Seems strange - except for the fact that BOBCAT no longer manufactures the CT230, so parts prices are dictated by the supply.
(Funny sidenote is that the first hydro filter I ordered from my BOBCAT dealer came in ORANGE and KIOTI imprinted on the side.
The BOX said BOBCAT.))
So my question is: does anyone know if the KIOTI is an exact replacement for the BOBCAT part, or is it even close to bolt hole location and sizing?
Thanks for anyone out there that can help.

/ CT230 COOLING FAN REPLACEMENT

Yes, thanks for that info. I saw SEVERAL claims like that and it looks like a defective design or material.
My problem is that I have about 550 hours on the engine and the warranty is no longer in effect.
(... and Bobcat no longer makes the CT230).

Another interesting thing about those claims was that the "fan" cost the dealer (or was reimbursed by Daedong per the warranty claim form) $7.00... while they are charging the customer who buys his own fan $135.00.

UPDATE: I just received a response from my closest KIOTI dealer saying that the CK30 fan is identical to the CT230.
(now... why the $100 difference in pricing?)

UPDATE - MAR 21, 2017: Called the local KIOTI dealership in Centre AL. Extremely nice and helpful owner said "yes, the KIOTI fan is the same as the BOBCAT CT230".
Had to order, but it came in just a few days (about $50 with tax). Took it home and TRIED to get the new fan on without disassembling the whole front end of the tractor - no luck. Might have had something to do with the new fan having EIGHT blades rather than the three that were left on the old fan? So, off came the radiator hoses, coolant reservoir tube, fan shroud, radiator, fan belt. Never seen so many bolts! Took several hours, but I am pleased with the results. Everything went back OK and I had no leftover parts (a good sign for new projects!).
BTW: The OLD, "BOBCAT" fan had KIOTI part numbers stamped on it.... would have saved a lot of searching if I had taken off the old fan before doing GOOGLE searches to see if KIOTI and BOBCAT ENGINE parts were interchangeable.

/ CT230 COOLING FAN REPLACEMENT #6  
I bought replacement an oil cap and a spline seal for my Bobcat branded finish mower gearbox. $150. After I received them and got the sizes, I found identical replacements at avxseals.com for $11! For both!