Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ?

/ Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ? #1  

metalmole

Tractor
YM1510D
A friend of mine says he knows a retired plumber that has a Bobcat mini backhoe for sale that is powered by a gas engine, anyone heard of such a model, I'm sure it was one of the first backhoes bobcat sold if true...

/ Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ? #2  
They never made one that I'm aware of and I retired last year after 18 years with Bobcat.

/ Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ? #3  
Messed up.

/ Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ?
They never made one that I'm aware of and I retired last year after 18 years with Bobcat.

Yea, I did some research and couldn't find such a model. SSdoxie, what was the first mini backhoe that Bobcat made ??

/ Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ? #5  
No idea what the first model was, that was long before my time with the company. I do know Bobcat started out in mini-excavator business purchasing machines from Komatsu. At that time the 231 was the most common sold. Then Bobcat started building their own with 331 to replace the 231.

What is the model number of the machine for sale?

No idea what the first model was, that was long before my time with the company. I do know Bobcat started out in mini-excavator business purchasing machines from Komatsu. At that time the 231 was the most common sold. Then Bobcat started building their own with 331 to replace the 231.

What is the model number of the machine for sale?

Thanks...I don't know the model, will try and find out, my friend told me I could get it at a deal...

/ Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ? #7  
A quick Google search didn't find anything. Is it possible your friend doesn't know the difference between a backhoe and trackhoe?

/ Did Bobcat make a gas powered mini backhoe ? #8  
I've seen mini backhoes at the rental yard like this although not made by Bobcat.

image-537137706.jpg

Bobcat made a B250 backhoe. Although it's not gas powered and not all that mini weighing 6700 pounds.

image-3675003362.jpg

A quick Google search didn't find anything. Is it possible your friend doesn't know the difference between a backhoe and trackhoe?

He knows, he owns 2 backhoes, a small trackhoe and a skid steer...However he might be wrong about it being Gas instead of diesel, as it will crank over but will not start, its been sitting for a number of years...