Grease Zerks

/ Grease Zerks #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
I have several that won't take grease. Planning to replace. Anyone know the size?

/ Grease Zerks #2  
I'm not sure of the size but I had a couple on my front loader that wouldn't take grease. Turned out to be the holes inside the pins to be plugged up not the grease Zerks. I just removed the pin and it was easy to clean out. I reinstalled it and it's good to go.

/ Grease Zerks #3  
loader m8, power steering cylinders 1/4"-28, don't know about the rest.

/ Grease Zerks
Anybody know about the ones on front axle?

/ Grease Zerks #5  
If you are talking about the swivel on the front axle they are 1/8"-28 BSPT (British pipe thread)

/ Grease Zerks #8  
I've had to replace zerks on my FEL & grapple. I take a working zerk from the opposite side of the FEL or grapple and trot on down to my NAPA dealer. Makes things a whole lot easier. Surprisingly, as I remember, the FEL had some European(??) sized zerks and the grapple was SAE. I got the SAE zerks from NAPA and the European ones from the Kubota dealer.

/ Grease Zerks #9  
You could go to Amazon and just buy an assortment package of zerks. You get around 100 of various sizes and configurations in each of the assortments (SAE and Metric). Not terribly expensive, and handy to keep around.

/ Grease Zerks #10  
Harbor freight has assortments in metric and sae. About 6-8 bucks for a hundred of each standard.