How long will this forum topic remain?

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
All of us Bobcat tractor owners realize that our tractors are orphans. I very much like the forum and check the Bobcat threads every day or so. I always see several others viewing as well. I also see that we are one of the few that have their own category, but are no longer supported by the Mfg. What will the future bring?

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #2  
All of us Bobcat tractor owners realize that our tractors are orphans. I very much like the forum and check the Bobcat threads every day or so. I always see several others viewing as well. I also see that we are one of the few that have their own category, but are no longer supported by the Mfg. What will the future bring?
I'd hope that if it was ever removed, it could be lumped into the kioti forum.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #4  
Kinda like living in a sparsely populated community, everyone is related.

Pretty hard to find a tractor brand that isn't related to another in some manner. No one is an orphan here. :)

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #5  
Not to mention, 'bobcat' will forever be used in the generic for skid-steer even though Bobcat made skid steers, SCUTs, telehandlers, and UTVs right.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #6  
I owned a grey market Yanmar before my Bobcat. Many of the Yanmar greys start in the late 1970's and go maybe up to 1990 or so. That forum continues to go strong so I am hopeful this Bobcat forum will do the same. Only reason I changed tractors was I needed a little larger. My CT235 is perfect for my usage and I am hopeful it and this forum see me through to the grave. It has really been useful to me. Many knowledgeable folks on here. My thanks to you all.

Rambling I know but not required reading. I had gone to look at a Kubota tractor in my size range and just passed by the CT235 and after a short look over I ended up with it. My Yanmar was very dependable but this Bobcat has been just great. Hopefully Bobcat and or Kioti will continue to support us.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #7  
I have searched the WWW and this is the only forum for us bobcat tractor folks that I can find. Anyone else know of any other forums? I am not afraid of losing MFG support for these especially since they are basically a kioti cross dressed as a bobcat. I picked mine up at a reasonable price because it sat on a dealer lot for some time and i had talked with other folks who had looked at it but were afraid of buying it for the reason of lack of support and or parts in the future.

No going back for me now as i just sold my last kubota tractor today too.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #8  
I thought about this many times and I would like to see it grouped into the kioti forums before it is canceled. But seems pretty strong as we speak. I also was a Yanmar gray market tractor owner before this tractor. Those Yanmars are fantastic but this bobcat can’t be beat in my mind.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #9  
I would hope it remains as when folks customize (like I did with the third function) folks will find it easier, especially as used Bobcats are now being bought and the new owners look for information.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #10  
u guys would be very welcome in the kioti forum!