Loader Bucket pin came loose

/ Bucket pin came loose #1  

tman1020

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat ct225 and Bad Boy zero turn
Was doing some loader work last couple days and some how one-of the bolt that keeps the bucket quick attach pins in is gone. I noticed the bucket seemed to have to much slop so I got out to take a look.
The pin had slid almost all the way out and had bent the bracket and no longer was engaged. Couple solid smacks with a 4# sledge and a little playing with the joystick it’s back in place and secure.
So keep a eye on your pin bolts and keep everything greased.

/ Bucket pin came loose #2  
Totally serious possibility there. Glad it was not. I liked bolts with double nuts or lock nuts on there if possible.

/ Bucket pin came loose
I think I’ll pick up some nylon insert locknuts for it

/ Bucket pin came loose #4  
Was doing some loader work last couple days and some how one-of the bolt that keeps the bucket quick attach pins in is gone. I noticed the bucket seemed to have to much slop so I got out to take a look.
The pin had slid almost all the way out and had bent the bracket and no longer was engaged. Couple solid smacks with a 4# sledge and a little playing with the joystick it’s back in place and secure.
So keep a eye on your pin bolts and keep everything greased.

Is there a chance to take a photo of the pin. For some reason I cant picture it in my mind. Any help would be appreciated

/ Bucket pin came loose
Sure I’ll take a picture but I fixed it now

/ Bucket pin came loose
IMG_1835.JPG
Here is a picture of the bolt that is a keeper for the bucket pen