bolens lawn tractor

/ bolens lawn tractor #1  

georgia plow boy

Bronze Member
I found a bolens 1600 lawn tractor at an auction its selling in the morning it cranked and pto for the mower worked its looks good I dont know its age it has a 16 hp b/s engine can some one please tell me if their good lawn mowers and about what its worth I know its not much to go on but any help will be appreciated

/ bolens lawn tractor
I'm going to be at work tomorrow when auction is taking place but I know a guy that works with the auction company and was going to call him tonight and get him to bid for me I really don't need the mower but I like it so would $500.00 be a good stopping point

/ bolens lawn tractor #3  
I'm going to be at work tomorrow when auction is taking place but I know a guy that works with the auction company and was going to call him tonight and get him to bid for me I really don't need the mower but I like it so would $500.00 be a good stopping point
IN 2005 I BOUGHT A BOLENS 850 for 550 bucks.
All i got was the tractor and 38'' mower no attachments.

I have a Bolens 850 with 2 mower decks a front blade a rear tiller a weight box 2 weights and 2 sets of tire chains I'm asking $1248.oo for.

/ bolens lawn tractor
I couldn't get feed back in time so I let it go it brought 525.00 thanks any way though I bought a cub 122 instead but from a person not an auction