Tractor
    New Holland TC 55 DA, 4110 John Deere, HT 20 Bolens, 1456 Bolens

Default Bolens HT 20 or HT 23

Don't know why but I always wanted a large frame Bolens tractor from the 70s. They were massive compared to others with many heavy duty features. I have been looking in Wisconsin but haven't come across any good prospects as of yet. Does anyone have a location of one for sale ? Thanks

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    AC 5020, Gravely Com12, JD M, JD X300R, WH 16 Auto

Default Re: Bolens HT 20 or HT 23

There's an HT 20 on ebay, I think it was located in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by joes_427_vette View Post
    Don't know why but I always wanted a large frame Bolens tractor from the 70s. They were massive compared to others with many heavy duty features. I have been looking in Wisconsin but haven't come across any good prospects as of yet. Does anyone have a location of one for sale ? Thanks
    I will keep my eyes open. That type of tractor crosses our path every now and then. We were a Bolens dealer from the early 60's thru the Troy Bilt years.

RB
    Miller Power Equipment
    Plymouth, Wi.

www.millerpowerequipment.com

I have a bolens ht 20 for sale on the pittsburgh craigslist if your interested heres the link.... BOLENS HT-20 Big Frame Garden Tractor i have dropped the price to any reasonable offer due to divorce

Tractor
    NH TC45DA

Hi joes_427_vette
    Just in case you still have any interest I am in the process of running an ad for an early 70,s Bolens with a cab and front end loader. Please let me know if you have any interest. Email me and I will send some photos. g.sobering@att.net

Best, Guy