BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL

/ BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #1  

sawz all

I just got a model 18311 snow thrower attachment for my bolens 1600 eliminator yard tractor and am looking for a manual that shows how to hook it up. Any help is much appreciated.

/ BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL
I installed the snow blower today. Wasn't sure if I had all the hardwear at first but it ended up I did :). If anyone wants to see pictures of how it goes together....ask and I'll post.

Kevin

/ BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #3  
I just got a used 18311 - I sure would like to see the installed unit you have - I realize that your post is two years old. Hope to hear back.

/ BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #5  
I just got a used 18311 - I sure would like to see the installed unit you have - I realize that your post is two years old. Hope to hear back.

I just installed mine (18311) tonite,on my 1468.if you need any pics or help,just give a shout .

snowblower2.jpg

snowblower1.jpg

Last edited:
   / BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #6  
I just installed mine (18311) tonite,on my 1468.if you need any pics or help,just give a shout .

snowblower2.jpg

snowblower1.jpg

hello guys I am haveing trouble installing a belt for my Bolen 1402 model 18311 snow blower. How do you take the driveshaft of to remove the belt. I am new to this site but my e-mail is dday1949@yahoo.com if you have a answer or the answer. I have the parts book but it dont tell me anything

Last edited:
   / BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #7  
did you ever find a manual on how to hook it up

/ BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #8  
I still havent found out how to remove the front driveshaft on the pto to replace the belt from the pto pully to ths driveshaft to the snow blower HELP ME

Last edited:
   / BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #9  
Thanks for the parts list ,but it still dont tell me how to remove the driveshaft to rreplace the belt. Any help would be nice, e-mail me at dday1949@yahoo.com

/ BOLENS MODEL 18311 SNOW THROWER MANUAL #10  
Hi Kevin Just want t know how the drive shaft comes apart to replace the belt