bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump #11  
"Most pumps and tractors don't have any over pressure protection on the pump, it's usually on the loader valve or somewhere else."
I stand by my post. I did not say there was was not a safety relief valve on a tractor.I said there was not a safety relief valve on the pump. All open center pumps have a safety relief valve somewhere in the system. On most Japanese tractors the safety relief valve is in the 3 point housing & the pump is on the front of the engine, which gives one plenty of opportunity to dead head the pump.

Norton. It doesn't matter how the long the hoses are, just so they are conneted. The oil has to have a place to flow to. The 19HP Bolens (G194/194) pump will not fit the TX1300.
Mgrove If you decide to sell your tractor, I may be interested.

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump
thanks for your help leonard i will be contacting you soon for a price on a pump thanks again
Norton

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump #13  
Nordin, I did the exact same thing to my TX1500F when I took off the front end loader to do some welding on it.
Hooking the hydraulic lines back up before trying to start the tractor is an expensive lesson learned! :eek:
Not to mention how stupid I felt when I found out what caused the pump to crack, at least I can look back and laugh at myself. :rolleyes:

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump #14  
good evening:

Can anyone on this thread tell me what I should use in my transmission on my G154 te1300 with fel I want to change out the fluid, and clean the filter but I am unsure as to what I should put back in. I read use 80 wt, or use 80/90 wt. Any help would be greatly appreicated.

thanks
steve

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump #15  
I'd use a Universal hydraulic /transmission fluid = to JD303. Especialy if you are in a northern climate.

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump #16  
Hi Leonard:

Using a unversal transmission fluid won't hurt anything will it??? I have access to Hytrans from Case IH which is suppose to be very good, what do you think of that type of fluid???

Thanks for getting back to me

steve

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump #17  
I think Hytrans meets the same specs JD303. I don't see why unversal hydraulic/transmission fluid would hurt anything. It or a version of it has been used in about all tractor transmissions since 1960

/ bolens G154 iseki tx1300f hydraulic pump #18  
hi Leonard

thanks for getting back to me. I checked my owner manual and it said to use 80w or bolens oil 1738157. it then said down a little further that the transmisson oil is commonlyh used for hydraulic oil . so that being said I guess Hytrans should work just fine. they use hytrans in cub cadet hydro transmissions and also in the farm tractor hydraulics so again thanks for your help and i will change my fluid and use hydro. fluid..

thanks

steve