Bolens HT 20's For Sale

/ Bolens HT 20's For Sale #1  

jrj806

Tractor
Bolens HT 20
Bolen HT20 for sale that includes the deck, hydraulic angle 54 inch blade, Bolens factory weights, and chains, and Rototiller.

I purchased the HT20 in 2007 and have used it to only plow in the winter and some grading in the summer. The tractor was sold new from a local dealer and I purchased it off of the second owner who purchased it from his neighbor.

The tractor is all original and in above average to excellent condition. No major dents or dings with only minor scratches or blemishes and only small areas of surface rust if any. The tractor runs well with no known problems.

See link for pics: Bolens HT 20's album | Jrj | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

Included is a second HT20 tractor that includes a deck and hydraulic angle 54 inch blade. The tractor had been purchased as a future parts tractor but does run well and has been used to plow snow and till.

Reason for selling is I plan on upgrading to a John Deere 2320 eliminating my three or four tractors and going to one.

If anyone is interested please let me know. Selling all (both tractors) as a package for $2,300.00.

Josh Johnston
DuBois PA 15801
814-590-1320

/ Bolens HT 20's For Sale #2  
would you be interested in selling just the tiller and weights. I have 2 of these tractors as well as 2 decks and blade. Thanks
317-281-6911