My new Bolens 1060 G11XL Tractor

/ My new Bolens 1060 G11XL Tractor #1  

Soccerpromaz

Just joined the site, I have a little over an acre in Canton CT and wanted a small tractor for my needs. I have had a Craftsman II Mower for the last 15 years but I wanted something with a small bucket on the front and maybe a rototiller on the back. I picked up this tractor for free and have been reading about running a power steering pump on the front pto to lift a small bucket. I dont really know much about the tractor yet but cant wait to learn. It has a newer 11hp engine from previous owner, he was going to build a drag racer. The rear axle leaks on the left side (seal is blown I assume). Any input on my project will be appreciated, here are some photos. I cant find much about this tractor and see very few photos online. I need information on the electric pto on front and wiring for it. The tractor runs but needs a new fuel hose, filter, and a battery.
-Mike

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02784.jpg

DSC02791.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

/ My new Bolens 1060 G11XL Tractor #2  
Hi Mike , and welcome along with congrats on the Bolens , I myself just aquired one , but I had to pay for mine , lol. Check out sonnysbolensdotcom for parts , they seem to have alot of stuff for these bolens , good luck , and if yur gonna put hydraulics on it , try northerntool dot com , i put hyd on an older ford yt16 and used a small hyd pump that can run either clockwise or counterclockwise for easier mounting , have fun , Scott

/ My new Bolens 1060 G11XL Tractor
Update
Fixed problem with fuel not getting to carb, raised the gas tank up a little. Threw a battery in it and drove it around the yard. Every gear except 4th works great, 4th works but it is hard to get into sometimes. Does anyone know where I can order rear seal for axle? I tested the front Pto and it works as well. Now that I know everything works I can start Beefing up my frame and preparing it for the loader.