duals ?

/ duals ? #1  

weedwalkins

Tractor
Bolens G9
I'm wondering if there is a kit to add dual tires to my older bolens g9 or if i'm gonna have to fabricate something , anyone have any ideas ?

/ duals ? #2  
I found a set on ebay I put on an Ariens about 2 years ago. Check under lawn mower parts on Ebay. zman :D

/ duals ? #3  
I found some pics if you would like to see them. Here is a few of them. I had started restoring it , when I found my little Kubota HST 7100. Someone came along and I sold it. I even made the aluminum checker plate running boards on it. It would have been nice if I had finished. zman

Attachments

• Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    688.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 1,774
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    677.9 KB · Views: 538
  • Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 268
   / duals ?
ok , thanks zman , that looks kool , did the duals help with traction and pulling ability ?

/ duals ? #5  
Oh yea, it made a world of difference pulling that scrape blade. When it would spin the duallys you knew you had a big bite then. lol It was an attention getter too, with it being that small with dual wheels. You can"t see it in the pics, but after sandblasting and painting the rims on the rear I had also put on orange pinstipes around the outside edge of the rims. It was pretty kool looking. zman :cool:

Attachments

• Image03.jpg
    Image03.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 447
  • Image05.jpg
    Image05.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Image06.jpg
    Image06.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 157
   / duals ? #6  
I just saw two kits on ebay for adding dual rear tires for Bolens tractors on ebay today 3/23/11. They were just listed today. They are for the smaller garden tractors, I was looking for a set for my Bolens compact.