G154 needs a new home

/ G154 needs a new home #1  

Heavy Metal Doctor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301 w/LA525 loader, old IH Cub Cadets - 1250, 105, 124, Ferris IS1500z
I hope this is okay - if not, them Mods please moved to for sale section. I figured I could offer it up here, since these machines aren't very common and this is sort of a specific forum.
She's pretty old, but mostly all there and working correctly. Year, unknown. Hrs - a bunch, but no meter to say exaclty. It smokes a little at start up and under a heavy load. There's 4' Woods mower (3-point mount) that we got used from a Christmas tree farm (used it to cut between the rows of trees). I used this settup for general grass mowing when my regular mower was down (maybe a dozen times over the last 8 years or so).
Overall fair condition - all the important stuff works - 4x4 with "rice-paddy" ag tires, alternator seems to charge, pto - 3 speeds, clutch, brakes (left if weaker than right, though). Glow plugs will start it in the cold. Lights worked the last time I ran it into darkness - but that's been while.
Has one broken adjsutable check chain on 3-point. Mower needs an overrunning adapter (had one, but it's gone to another mower). You can run it without that, but it'll push the tractor when you step on the clutch - can't change gears 'till the mower stops. The mower works well, but skids on each side are worn off from dragging the ground. I never did anything to it but grease it. Belt might be worn some. I was gonna fix it up, but it's just not a priority.
Just bought another piece of equipment - need to make room since this hasn't moved in 4 months or so.
Can get pictures soon. Can also help with transportation within about 150 miles of 21757.
First reasonable offer gets the package or tractor only.
Post up here or PM me. Give me some time to repsond - I can't allways get to the computer for days on end.
Thanks!:thumbsup:

/ G154 needs a new home
Had a little time, so I got pics:
DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0219.jpg

/ G154 needs a new home
This tractor has found a new home. Thanks for looking!:thumbsup: