Bolens Iseki new owner

/ Bolens Iseki new owner #1  

Dannydjw

Tractor
Bolens Iseki G154:,Ariens HT16,model 934: Honda Harmony 1011 ride-on mower converted to 16 HP B&S twin Vanguard
Hi everyone f
Just purchased my first diesel tractor, a bolens G154 T1300F. Looking forward to sharing ideas about keeping them in shape and fabricating projects.

/ Bolens Iseki new owner #5  
Hi Briana, The tractor he posted about is an Iseki, not a Bolens lawn tractor. Bolens made Ag tractors with their name, but made by Iseki. They also made lawn tractors that are compleatly different, sort of like John Deere AG tractors, and John Deere lawn tractors (Riding mowers) Any that start with a G, Like G152/154/172/174/192/194/292/294 or an H1502/1504 are the Ag tractors, so we may be able to help him more in the Iseki Thread, under brand specific. Is there anyway that the Iseki Thread that is listed under brand specefic, can be listed as Bolens Iseki? Thanks so much for the help:)!

/ Bolens Iseki new owner #6  
Hello Im a new owner of an Iseki 1910 4wd. I figured out the shift levers ( 18 f and 6 R !) I cant get the hood off and I dont want to break anything

anyone replace the voltage regulator? not charging either

David

/ Bolens Iseki new owner #7  
Hi David

Having the same problem with my TX1510f

I rescued it from a scrap yard as a non running basket case

its now a runner but not charging, i think i need double check my wiring to the ignition switch (not my best skill) may have crossed some wires. doh.

let you know when i get it sorted.

Peter.