another one saved

/ another one saved #1  

brian045677

Tractor
Bolens ht20,1886, g14 and IH lo-boy 185
I just bought this bolens g14 1453-1 today. It just needs a clutch. Cant wait to fix it up.

Attachments

• g14and weight box 001.jpg
    g14and weight box 001.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 219
  • g14and weight box 002.jpg
    g14and weight box 002.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 246
  • g14and weight box 003.jpg
    g14and weight box 003.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 271
  • g14and weight box 005.jpg
    g14and weight box 005.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 165
  • g14and weight box 004.jpg
    g14and weight box 004.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 172
   / another one saved #2  
Great job. That looks like its in nice shape.

/ another one saved #4  
I had a G192. An excellent, well built machine.
Made by Iseki.
Would probably last for many years but it was always one part away from worthless, as the repair parts are hard to find and very expensive.
I really liked that machine, 2 cylinder isuzu diesel.
Be sure to understand fully what the operating costs are before you put out a bunch of money. Some of those Bolens imports are really hard to find parts for. You will find that people will tell you that parts are available but man they take a long time to arrive and they are very expensive.

/ another one saved #5  
Brian,

Nice find!

I have a G14 too and it's a nice tractor. They have the overhead valve single cylinder engine and are VERY torquey.

My clutch is OK, but I need an input shaft bearing for the transmission. At least that's what I think it is, but I haven't torn it down yet and I can still use it.

Where are you getting your parts?

/ another one saved
Brian,

Nice find!

I have a G14 too and it's a nice tractor. They have the overhead valve single cylinder engine and are VERY torquey.

My clutch is OK, but I need an input shaft bearing for the transmission. At least that's what I think it is, but I haven't torn it down yet and I can still use it.

Where are you getting your parts?

Hi there. I havent started working on it yet but Im sure Ill find the parts on the web. It might just take a while but thats ok, this is just a hobby. I have a modern mower to do the grass. Good things come to those who wait. Thanks for the reply.