Just got my hands on a Bolens TS1910. Time to deliver some serious TLC!

/ Just got my hands on a Bolens TS1910. Time to deliver some serious TLC! #1  

Welshy

Tractor
Bolens TS1910
Rescued the old girl from a paddock. Going to attempt a resurrection. Electrics, lights, radiator and water pump shot but her heart and soul are still good. Let the fun begin!!

/ Just got my hands on a Bolens TS1910. Time to deliver some serious TLC! #3  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Bolens Forum.

/ Just got my hands on a Bolens TS1910. Time to deliver some serious TLC! #5  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Bolens Forum.

Hi, It may actually help them if you could move the post to the Iseki Forum, since the tractor is an Iseki, and the Bolens forum is the lawn mower forum. :)

/ Just got my hands on a Bolens TS1910. Time to deliver some serious TLC! #6  
Rescued the old girl from a paddock. Going to attempt a resurrection. Electrics, lights, radiator and water pump shot but her heart and soul are still good. Let the fun begin!!

Thats a great tractor, there are alot of us that have Bolens Iseki tractors on the site, Just check out: Iseki

Congratulations on the find, and hopefully we can help you out with anything you need for your tractor. Have you had a Bolens tractor before? If you have a photo, that would be great to see it! Is it the g192, or g194 version? The 192 is the 2wd, and the 194 is the 4wd version.

/ Just got my hands on a Bolens TS1910. Time to deliver some serious TLC!
Hi Mitch
It is a G194. Started investigating the "no start issue," I think I found the problem, see photo. I also liberated about 7 litres of water out of the bell housing! Could explain the throw out bearing noise too! LOL

20120615_155115.jpg

/ Just got my hands on a Bolens TS1910. Time to deliver some serious TLC! #8  
I have the same tractor 1910 4WD has been neglected, and gradually replacing things...lights...starter.... fuel lines.... they are great tractors but have a lot of idiosynchracies...like having to bleed air from the fuel lines frequently. with the creeper hi /lolw I have 18 F/6R incombinations.

David Schultz