Bolens G241/Isecki 3210 Water Pump

/ Bolens G241/Isecki 3210 Water Pump #1  

heybeep

Tractor
Bolens G214
Anyone know where I can get replacement or have it rebuilt or buy a rebuilt? Distributor in Hawaii only sells new with entire housing for $600!

/ Bolens G241/Isecki 3210 Water Pump #2  
Hi, I'll see what I can find, you should try to post under the brand specific and then, Iseki because this thread is for the Bolens Mowers, not tractors. That section is located here: Iseki I have a Bolens G154, and I have seen the water pumps for your tractor for sale a lot. One of the members, LENS12, usually can get you what ever you need for your Bolens. I use Sams Bolens, and he is great, and has been able to provide me with every part that I need. His site is: ISEKI PARTS.

I think that I found the part that you need here, Hope that helps a bit!: Bolens Water Pump, G242, G244 - Cooling

/ Bolens G241/Isecki 3210 Water Pump #3  
I also noticed you profile says Berkshires? I moved from West Stockbridge 4 years ago after living there, and in Pittsfield. My father lives in Richmond. I worked in New Marlborough, Sheffield, and North Adams as a police officer. I miss the Berkshires, but New Hampshire is beautiful too.