bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #1  

lamm

Tractor
bolens/iseki H1502
can not find a hydraulic oil filter for my bolens H1502 the filter is a capa #cp-145 can any one give me a cross reference #

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #2  
There is a place in Pottstown PA that can supply this. I bought one last year. I will dig out the info tomorrow for you.

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145
thank you storm56 old filter leaks

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #4  
The name of the place is Ray's Mower Shop. Phone 610-367-2078, address - P O Box 572, Boyertown, PA, 19512. P/N 1864599. This is the exact filter by the way, not a cross something.

There is a member here who goes by Amanda11270, he found this place so I cannot take the credit!

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #5  
Im sure youve already gotten a filter but I just went through this for hours today. At the time i didnt know of Rays mower shop. I did though after forever and with the help of someone at NAPA, we came up with a filter not quite the same size but very close. It was a Napa Gold Hyd. filter box
#7089, and the number on the filter was, 557089.

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #6  
I have just started with a problem with my H1502. Has run great for years, started it the other day and went to drive it out of the barn and it didnt want to move easily. Forward was a bit of a struggle and reverse was much worse. Hydro with a foot pedal for operation. Makes a fairly loud whine only when in motion. Fluid seems to be fine on dip stick, cleaned the hyd. screen, barely dirty, changed the hyd. filter. 3 pt. hitch very sluggish. Will go down comes back up 2 minutes later. Operated fine one day, next day this, am I missing something? Only has 874 hrs. Is there only the oil fill that is under the seat? I have no manual.

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #7  
Boensman, were you able to get to the bottom of your problem with your Bolens H1502? The SAME excact theing happened to me this week and I'm lost. I changed the filter and fluid and it's doing the same thing.....thanks in advance, Matt

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #8  
I had similar problem and i check presure on the hyd pump and was good,then i took valve body apart and change all o rings and honed the sleve and change o ring on the piston and works like brand new.do not forget to clean strainers,one is on the front the other one is on the bottom off the transmision and is 4 inch long and is atached with banjo bolt .I hope this will solve your problems.:thumbsup:

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #9  
Hello, I just brought an old H1502 home tonight. When test driving, it was sort of "jumpy" between forward and reverse. Is this normal? I'm used to the old Bolens 1250 hydro which was smooooooooooooth...... Also, where is the dipstick? I have no manual. I found what appears to be the filler location under the seat and some sort of fast/slow gizmo under there too.

/ bolens/iseki H1502 hydr. filter cp-145 #10  
A Wix 57089 Hydraulic filter also fits .
Does anyone know which is the supply and return on the Hydraulic adapter on the side of the H1502. I am hooking it up now.
The dip stick is under the seat also.