Bolens Iseki Front PTO For Sale

/ Bolens Iseki Front PTO For Sale #1  

amanda11270

Silver Member
Tractor
Bolens Iseki H1502
I posted a for sale ad in the Iseki section, but since its a Bolens/Iseki, I thought I would post here also. Pictures are on the Iseki section ad.

I have a spare front PTO from my Bolens/Iseki, it includes the PTO, the cable and actuator rod, and the u joint that attaches it to the mower deck driveshaft. This setup is in working condition, the only part that may need attention is the actuator cable, it has a kink in it, either bend it straight or by a universal replacement at tractor supply. You will also have to supply the mounting bolts and nuts, again this is easy to find anywhere. I had this on my H1502 prior to using it for just plowing as I do now. This is a heavily built part just like the rest of the tractor. $500 shipped for it to anywhere in the 48 states. I already sold the deck. This same pto can run the snowblower as well. If you are interested in it, you can PM me or email me at mr17057@aol.com. email me for photos, I use paypal. These parts are all sold AS IS since they are probably more than 25 years old.

Last edited:
   / Bolens Iseki Front PTO For Sale
$425 shipped????

/ Bolens Iseki Front PTO For Sale
Sold and is no longer available.