front end loader Bolens G192

/ front end loader Bolens G192 #1  

Geddinight

Tractor
Bolens G192, Kubota B5100E, (2) farmall H
I recently got a Bolens G192 / Iseki TS1910. Does anyone have a front end loader on one? I would like to get one down the road and the internet shows models that will fit? I 'm sure I will post other questions about this neat tractor. I'd love to hear from anyone using one.

/ front end loader Bolens G192 #2  
Almost. I have a G194/TS1910F with a loader and backhoe. The G192 & G194 are the two and four wheel drive versions of the same tractor. The four-wheel drive steers better under the weight of a full bucket but I don't think the two-wheel would have any problem except in sand or really soft ground. Still, there are plenty of loaders on two-wheel drive tractors so don't let me scare you off. Power steering was available on these and it would be a big benefit. Alas, mine doesn't have it. You'll also want some sort of weight box on the back for balance. Last, be gentle with it and keep in mind that it isn't a bulldozer. Most compact tractors don't have frames and over doing things can break the castings. I just replaced the bellhousing on mine because my #$% cousin is an idiot. Oh yeah, never loan out your tractor. Ever!

Mark

/ front end loader Bolens G192 #3  
I have a G214 and im looking for a mount kit,any idea on that Iseki or other models it would cross with?

/ front end loader Bolens G192 #4