Tractor
    Bolens G192, Kubota B5100E, (2) farmall H

Default front end loader Bolens G192

I recently got a Bolens G192 / Iseki TS1910. Does anyone have a front end loader on one? I would like to get one down the road and the internet shows models that will fit? I 'm sure I will post other questions about this neat tractor. I'd love to hear from anyone using one.

Tractor
    Bolens/Iseki G194/TS1910F

Default Re: front end loader Bolens G192

Almost. I have a G194/TS1910F with a loader and backhoe. The G192 & G194 are the two and four wheel drive versions of the same tractor. The four-wheel drive steers better under the weight of a full bucket but I don't think the two-wheel would have any problem except in sand or really soft ground. Still, there are plenty of loaders on two-wheel drive tractors so don't let me scare you off. Power steering was available on these and it would be a big benefit. Alas, mine doesn't have it. You'll also want some sort of weight box on the back for balance. Last, be gentle with it and keep in mind that it isn't a bulldozer. Most compact tractors don't have frames and over doing things can break the castings. I just replaced the bellhousing on mine because my #$% cousin is an idiot. Oh yeah, never loan out your tractor. Ever!

Mark

Gold Member

I have a G214 and im looking for a mount kit,any idea on that Iseki or other models it would cross with?

Veteran Member

I can supply you with a new loader with G214 mounting kit. Email me for details. sheaftractor@coiinc.com